Here are a few tips to help keep your account safe while playing Zynga games:
Unauthorized chip sellers and loot item services are, more often than not, run by scammers.
Giving any third party your information can place your account and personal information at risk. If you’ve ever accidentally or purposefully shared your account information, you should immediately update your account passwords.
Create a strong password:
- Start by using at least 8 characters and then use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Use punctuation randomly in the middle of a word: "Farmv%lle"
- String together a phrase and intersperse punctuation to create a password: "IL0veZyng@Games!!"
- Don't use your account name
- Don't use personal information such as your birthday or home address
Prevent your account information from being stolen NOW!
Now that you have the basics, make sure you learn how to safeguard yourself against hackers, phishers, bots and cheats. Please visit the Zynga Security page for more information!