Hey Zynga Poker Players!
The Zynga Poker team always wants our players to feel secure when playing our game. That's why we are going to give you a few tips on how to keep your account and chips safe.
Tip #1: Do not have the same password for your e-mail and Facebook account.
- This is a great tip for not just Facebook and e-mail but for any online account you may have open. Switch up your passwords!
Tip #2: Beware of sites asking for your personal information in exchange for "Free Chips."
- Remember the old rule, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."
Tip #3: Zynga does not solicit or advertise via the Chat function at a table.
- Be weary of people posting links or trying to sell you chips in the chat. If they say they are selling chips from Zynga, it is not true.
- Here is an example of what a scam chat may look like:
Tip #4: Do not share your account information with anyone!
- Keep all your information private.
Tip #5: Check your Facebook Security Settings.
- Facebook provides you with various tools to protect your account. Here's how to access them:
- Go to "Account Settings" from the drop down on your Facebook account.
- Then click on "Security."
Get more tips on how to avoid scams, hacks and phising from this official Zynga Security video:
Follow these tips and your account will be more safe!